High quality screen – much better than cheaper ones we have tried. Next time I think I’d go a little bit wider but very happy with quality and delivery was very fast.
Velcro Window Screens | DIY Adjustable Window Screen
$59 – $129
A Variety Of Sizes to Choose From
FREE FAST DELIVERY ACROSS SINGAPORE ON ALL ORDERS $50+ or more (save $22)
END OF MAY SUPER SALE … Don’t Miss Out
Velcro edged flexible screens – x2 great frame colours in either a standard insect mesh, with midge mesh or pet mesh
Grey in colour – suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos
Standard Mesh Specifications
18 X 16 (thread count per square inch) mesh insect screening, and is woven from permanent glass yarn, coated with a protective vinyl to ensure lasting beauty, colour and flexibility.
It is produced under the most exacting conditions to meet extremely rigid specifications. Phiferglass is noncombustible and will not rust, corrode or stain. Dark Phiferglass screens offer the best outward visibility of the product line.
- Colour: Grey
- Diameter: 0.011″ | 0.279mm
- Open Area: 66%
Black in colour – also suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos – but has a tighter weave that will also prevent Midges (what are Midges? – click here)
Midge Mesh Specifications
20 x 20 (thread count per square inch) mesh.
Known as NO-SEE-UMS screen, this fiberglass screen is a tightly woven 20×20 mesh designed to keep out smaller flying insects like no-see-ums, gnats, sand flies, and other bugs that may inhabit marshy or coastal areas.
While densely woven, this screening still allows good ventilation and visibility and provides some daytime privacy. 20×20 Fiberglass screening is woven from permanent glass yarn which has been coated with a protective vinyl to ensure lasting beauty, color and flexibility. It is produced under the most exacting conditions to meet extremely rigid specifications.
Fiberglass screen is noncombustible and will not rust, corrode or stain, making it perfect for windows, doors, patios, and pools.
- Colour: Black
- Diameter: 0.013″ | 0.33mm
- Open Area: 45%
Suitable for all insects, flies and mosquitos and indestructible from any pet claws
Pet Mesh Specifications
10 x16 (thread count per square inch) mesh.
Pet mesh is made from heavy duty vinyl coated polyester yarns, which is stronger than standard mesh. Pet mesh is the absolute answer to screen damages cause by the claws of cats and dogs. It is tough and durable and yet offers superb outward visibility.
Pet Mesh can be used on insect screen doors and windows and keeps out all types of bugs, flies and mosquitos.
DUE TO CURRENT DEMAND
PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 DAYS DELIVERY
Order the frame size that is slightly larger than the window you want to screen – you are able to easily cut the frame to fit (with a cutting blade or strong scissors – no tradesman tools required).
DIY Adjustable Window Screens – Functionality & Durability
Here are a few reasons why the velcro adjustable window screen is the ideal cheap flyscreen solution:-
- it can be easily folded and stored away when not in use
- the VELCRO® Brand fastener strips enable the flyscreen to be opened up to 10,000+ times.
- they are ideal for vans, boats and motorhomes
- being custom made you can custom shape and size (ie out of square window or rhomboid)
- extra large windows as well as outside entertainment areas can be easily screened with ease using DIY Velcro Window Screens.
- your new DIY Velcro Window Screens will arrive with simple install instructions, no tools or tradesmen needed.
DIY Adjustable Window Screens are suitable for any windows old or new and for any window type; sash, awning, casement, hopper, and slider.
Simple DIY Installation
- Clean the surface of your window frame to remove any dust, grease, or oil.
- Use an alcohol base cleaner as a final wipe to ensure that the surface is spotless, allow to dry.
- Carefully fit the self adhesive VELCRO® Brand fastener onto the now clean & dry surface. Do so when the room temperature is 18°C or higher in non-humid conditions. If the temperature is low, warm the frame and the VELCRO® Brand fastener with a hair dryer, or fan heater in an effort to increase the bond.
- WARNING: Do not touch the adhesive strip with fingers, and ensure your scissors are clean and sharp.
- Hold the VELCRO® fastener strip on the edges between your thumb and forefinger, & gently peel back the liner (without touching the glue) to about 25mm (1″) and place in position on the window frame.
- Continue down one side of the window frame peeling back the strip liner as you go. Proceed with the other sides of frame.
- Apply pressure to the strip of the installed VELCRO® fastener with a teaspoon or similar utensil.
- By applying pressure this activates the ‘Pressure Sensitive Glue’, so it is important to pay special attention to the corners as these are often missed.
- The VELCRO® fastener will eventually come away from the window frame if sufficient pressure is not applied, and if this happens it cannot be reused.
- WARNING: Allow 24 hours for the glue to harden thoroughly before installing your screen.
DIY Adjustable Window Screens adhere to your window frame on all 4 sides by a continuous strip of 20mm width self-adhesive VELCRO® Brand fastener providing a slim and discreet appearance.
Which payment methods are accepted?
We currently only accept credit card payments, PayPal & Crypto currency. More payment methods will be added in the future.
What currency are the prices displayed in?
What are your delivery options and how long will it take?
- SINGAPORE: Free Delivery, 5-7 days
OUR DELIVERY PARTNERS INCLUDE
Do I get a receipt for my order?
You will be sent a receipt for your order by email after payment is made. You will also receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item has been shipped.
Do you have a shop location?
Do your products come with warranty?
Can I return my item?
We will gladly Refund or Exchange an item if:
- The item is faulty
- The item is not the same as the description or as shown or advertised
- The item does not perform as per the manufacturers intention
You may not be entitled to a Refund or Exchange if:
- You have changed your mind and no longer require the item
- You decide you cannot afford the item
- You found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The style, colour, or size is not suitable
- You were responsible for the fault
- All refund requests MUST be accompanied with an original receipt or other proof of purchase.
- Please feel free to discuss our policy with our Manager prior to purchase.
Note that measurements quoted on our website and affiliated sites and social media channels are subject to slight variances, when purchasing items measure all items to ensure they fit your space.
How do I know if my order has been shipped?
Once your order is shipped, it will be marked as complete in our database and you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number.
I haven't received my order yet! Is it lost?
If you have any concerns with your order, please contact our support team by email and they will be glad to assist you. Most emails are answered within 1 business day.
Support Team: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lin G –
We used this to customise a fly screen to fit the back of our car before our road trip. Finally we can keep the back doors open without being attacked!
Feng Chin –
Very happy with the screen, does a good job of keeping the flies and bugs out
Yuan Ju –
Very happy with my new screen. Very easy to install and looks great.
Zhong Hai –
The screen is quite easy to install and works great. I am able to keep the bugs out from my bedroom and I will definitely by another one for my living room.
Lai Zedong –
Very simple but effective way to use flyscreens. We are only renting so needed a cheaper solution that would be able to be dismantled (without leaving any damage) if we decided to leave. These have proven to be a great solution
Lu Xue –
By far the best magnetic screen I have ever used
Wei Zhen –
Ease of fitting were the highlite for me
Yin Guanting –
The fly screen is excellent. It was easy to install and so far keeping bugs out. We ordered the exact size for our door, so have had to fiddle with it to make sure that once opened, it will pull itself closed – the magnets are spaced out enough that it doesn’t do it every time. It’s worth noting that they don’t hold together in a strong breeze (which is ok for us as we only get occasional breezes) not sure how it would hold up in a seaside or windy area.
Lin Jingyi –
It’s great. Perfect for my situation. Even pet friendly. I’ve ordered another one for another door. Recommend highly.
Dai Yin –
It does exactly what it is intend for, if you cant have a proper screen door or sliding door .Marvelous
Gong Jia –
High quality screen – much better than cheaper ones we have tried. Next time I think I’d go a little bit wider but very happy with quality and delivery to Perth was very fast.
Liang Lin –
Bought 4 magnetic velcro-mounted door screens and they were delivered very promptly and fitted perfectly. Thanks!
Wang Jing –
Easy to install and omly took 2mins to teach our dog to come through
Hao Meng –
An excellent screen door. I would be happy to recommend your product to my family and friends
Fantastic product. Very easy to install. We use this door screen as a doggie door on our stacker doors. Very happy.
Product is good for most windows. However for bathroom windows when it is very humid and some moisture the velcro with sticky end comes off. Also, would love to have a wider velcro for more security. A heavy cat can peel the screen off after multiple jumps on it.
The Velcro screens look great and are keeping the cats safe. They were easy to install though took much longer then the estimate given. I have plastic window frames that were otherwise extremely difficult to fit with screens, and these offered me an easy solution.